Your radio's firmware version is displayed on the bottom left of the screen during power up.
After successfully updating, you should see V1.30 (for XMp3) or V1.31x (for XMp3i).
Pioneer Inno GEX-INNO1: V2.11
Samsung Helix YX-M1: V2.11
Delphi SKYFi3: R1.19 UI1.21
Samsung NeXus YP-X5: R1.06_U
Download the XM Firmware Update Client to your PC. Run the tool and follow directions to update your firmware. XM Firmware Update Client (R2.26)
- Click on the following URL: Firmware Update
- Click on XM Firmware Update Client to download the client
- When prompted, choose "Save"
- The resulting action window allows you to choose where this file will be saved. In the "Save In" area at the top, use the drop-down arrow to select "Desktop". Click "Save" at the bottom right corner
- Once the download is complete, close your web browser
2. Connecting to the PC:
- If you have a home dock for your radio
- Connect the power adapter to the home dock and plug the power adapter into an outlet
- Connect the USB cable to the home dock
- If you do not have a home dock for your radio
- Connect the power adapter to your radio and plug the power adapter into an outlet
- Connect the USB cable to your radio
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into your PC
- If everything is connected correctly, you should see a "Do Not Disconnect" message on your radio. If you do not see this message, check all of your connections.
3. Installing the Firmware Upgrade:
- On your desktop, double-click on the XM Firmware Update Client icon
- Once your device has been detected, click "Start" to begin the upgrade
- Once the upgrade is complete you will see an "OK to Disconnect" message on your XM2go radio screen
- Leaving the unit in the dock, disconnect the USB cable from the unit
- Your XM2go radio will automatically install the upgrade and power cycle or "reboot"
- IMPORTANT: Do not remove the device from external power until the upgrade is complete and the unit has power cycled or "rebooted"
- Once the device has fully rebooted, your unit is ready to go!
If you have any questions about updating your software, please contact our Listener Care Department at: 1-800-253-6900.